Who Needs Coaching?
You need business development coaching if you’ve spent a few years at a large or mid-sized firm working diligently as a CPA or attorney and you want to be invited into your firm’s partnership. A coach can get you there. Much like a personal trainer, a business development coach will bolster good habits and help you maintain momentum. With a coach, you can define goals, fine-tune rainmaking skills, and get feedback on critical decisions.
Partner Track Academy supports professionals in the accounting, consulting, and legal arenas who:
- Expect to be considered for partnership in the next one to six years but are concerned about developing a book of business or have concerns about the firm's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Are making progress in obtaining new business or expanding services to existing clients but are still working in isolation and making decisions in a vacuum.
- Have recently made partner and now need help in meeting/exceeding critical revenue and practice group leadership goals.
- Are charged with developing new go-to-market strategies, service lines and/or protocols to differentiate the firm and retain clients.
- Have been asked to develop an in-depth, on-going training program and curriculum for a practice group, a client team, or select individuals within the firm.